In My Mailbox (104)


Hi everyone! It's been a great spring break and now I'm back to the blogosphere! Here's my last two weeks' worth of books!

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.



for review:

"Warrior Sheep Down Under" by Christine and Christopher Russell


 I loved the previous book in this series, it was so fun!

"Wicked as They Come" by Delilah S. Dawson


A little something different, but I'm giving it a try.

"The Most Improper Miss Sophie Valentine" by Jayne Fresina


contest wins:

"The Turning of Anne Merrick" by Christine Blevins



Won from Darlene at Peeking Between the Pages. This book came from the publisher in a fun package with bayberry candles!

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

12 comments

  1. Wicked as they come looks really cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warrior Sheep looks hilarious!

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warrior Sheep! That's awesome :) Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about Wicked As They Come and thought it sounded like an interesting read. I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Wicked As They Come and The Turning of Anne Merrick look interesting. I finally got the first Goddess Girls book. I'm totally obsessed now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I love the cover for Most Improper! I love that the heroine is holding a newspaper it makes it different from other romance covers.

    Happy Reading!

    XOXO~ Renee C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sheep one looks awesome! ;D
    The cover a lone made me smile.

    I hope we both like Sophie Valentine 'cause it looks cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last book cover looks AMAZING. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Warrior Sheep is so cute. I got my niece hooked on this series :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wicked as They Come looks very interesting!! Have fun reading.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover for Wicked as they Come. I can't wait to start seeing reviews on that one :)

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!